MOLLI LOOPER is a realtime stereo effect for looping and filtering
Intended mainly as a live performance tool, no preparation is needed to trigger loop recording – input is constantly recorded in the background to be triggered whenever it is needed.
Loop timing is synced to host clock, and can be adjusted from multi-bar loops right down to 16th note drills.
The looped or unlooped audio is then passed though a lowpass -> neutral -> highpass resonant filter, based on a 4 pole ladder design for lush analogue style sound.
You can use Molli Looper either as iOS Standalone app or as AUv3 plugin.
– Combination of looper and stutter/freeze effect
– Continuous recording: instant recording/looping
– Runs in sync with host clock
– Jumps to meaningful places in the recording: „Snap to grid“
– Grid: 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8 bars
– Ability to scroll through the recording
– Lowpass/highpass resonant filter
– Long Tap XY keeps filter position
– Limiter/booster effect
– Tap on Molli icon for basic information
BEHIND THE MATRIX
Scientifically engineered strands of audio DNA and mRNA are programmed to create direct chemical bonds with DAW clock signals on an atomic level, resulting in an audio looper than is both instant to play and also perfectly in sync with its host program. Several elements and molecule structures are offered, enabling for different length loops. There is also a spin-state filter which acts sub-atomically in order to filter the frequency range of the audio molecules before they are passed into the audio output.
$ 4.99, 5.99€ (Introduction Price)